Diverge Homes is building today’s small town lifestyle. Our developments combine the best of City and small town life, and to us that means creating infill neighborhoods that have walkable access to retail shops, restaurants and open space, excellent public schools, and a meaningful connection to nature.
Diverge Homes LLC was founded in Boulder County, Colorado, to improve our cities and towns with exceptional neighborhood infill development. We proudly diverge from those who develop sprawl. Our investments focus on challenging infill parcels in small town communities that require thoughtful and creative application of land use.
We will only develop property that meets people’s desire to live in a walkable small town community enriched by a meaningful and exceptional attachment to the natural world; that incorporates sustainable design and artistic application of landscape and architecture; that has safe and engaging public spaces; that is centered on walking access to numerous retail and commercial choices; and provides access to excellent public schools.
Only Diverge Homes combines small town renewal with a business’s core values and expertise to innovate and deliver.
Our corporate philosophy adheres to these 10 guiding principles:
- STOP sprawl.
- Develop in close-knit communities without compromising a meaningful connection to nature.
- Hire, sell, and market to the local community.
- Improve economics for nearby retail and commercial business.
- Elevate transportation accessibility to focus on people, not cars.
- Design architecture and landscape within context of neighbors.
- Require energy efficiency in all we do.
- Improve local ecology with thoughtful civil design.
- Promote livable and engaging outdoor spaces with large patios, public art, and award-winning public spaces.
- Collaborate as partners with local government and planning organizations.
President and Founder
Nick is based in Louisville, Colorado, and is responsible for Diverge Homes’ vision, strategy, profitability, and operations. Nick brings over 12 years’ experience at publicly traded companies in technology, real estate and construction related operations and executive management, and over 25 years in the hands-on development and management of commercial and multi-family residential real estate.
Ken is based in Boulder County, Colorado, and is responsible for all residential construction and operations. Ken has over 35 years in single and multi-family construction, and has led the design and construction of over 150 units in the Boulder and Denver metropolitan area. Ken’s strength is his artistic touch combined with the pragmatism of a veteran builder. Whether designing large custom homes or dozens of multifamily units, all buyers are guaranteed to receive the same level of service that has led to Ken’s reputation for excellence.
Interest Sign Up
Our flagship project is Cannon Trail, located in Lafayette, Colorado, please see www.cannontrail.com.